Your search results

Buyers snap up 70% of units launched at The Tapestry

Posted by alan mok on March 26, 2018
| 0

Overwhelming interest in The Tapestry Tampines – the first sub-urban launch in 2018 with around 70% (315) of the units launched (450) sold during the Preview Launch last weekend. The Tapestry is located at Tampines Street 86, near to Tampines Central and upcoming Tampines North Town.

The average price per sq ft is $1,310. According to a Credit Suisse report, this is 22 percent higher than the average selling price of $1,070 psf for projects in the vicinity, including the adjacent The Alps Residences, which was launched in 2016.

Prices at The Tapestry started from $596,000 for a one-bedroom, $796,000 for a two-bedroom, $1.15 million for a three-bedroom, $1.65 million for a four-bedroom and $2.1 million for a five-bedroom dual-key with study apartment. This is inclusive of a 3% VVIP Discount, prices are expected to increase progressively as more units are released. Unit sizes range from 441 sq ft to 1,765 sq ft.

It was noted that 76% of the buyers were Singaporeans, while the remaining 24 per cent were permanent residents and foreigners from Malaysia, China, India, Indonesia and Hong Kong.

More information on The Tapestry at https://investintproperty.com/properties/thetapestrytampines/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Register Interest Exclusive Information & Developer's Discounts!
Want to Learn More About This Property? Simply fill up your details below to get FREE E-Brochure, Floor Plans & Latest Updates!
Send