WHY INVEST IN ANCOATS GARDENS MANCHESTER?
- Location: Ancoats Gardens located in the heart of one of Manchester’s fastest-growing areas. It is only 7 minutes walk from Manchester’s Victoria Station, 10 minutes walk from Piccadilly Station and less than 300 metres from NOMA — a revolutionary regeneration project bringing prosperous new businesses to the Ancoats area.
- Design and Functionality: All units utilize 100% of available space efficiently with little/or no space wastage. It will also feature underfloor heating and high-quality fixtures and fittings including textured woodgrain antique maple flooring, sanitary ware by Duravit, Villeroy & Boch and Bosch kitchen appliances
- Price: Brand new high-quality FULLY FURNISHED apartments with full facilities from only £2xxK
- Payment: Deferred Payment Scheme – 25% downpayment with the balance only payable on completion date 2020 (estimated)
- Currency: The Pound Sterling is at an historically low rate making now an excellent time to invest in one of the world’s most stable and secure property markets.
- The Developer: Beech Holdings is one of the largest developers in Manchester with an enviable track record of delivering high-quality developments with high occupancy rates for investment buyers.
- Investment: Excellent rental yield and Potential Capital Growth. HSBC named Manchester UK #1 Buy-To-Let Hotspot averaging at around 7%. Manchester is also rated by JLL as its No 1 prospect for residential price growth over the next five years, with annual average growth of 4.2 percent compared with 2.4 percent across the UK. Rents are expected to increase by around 3.5 percent per annum between now and 2020.
- City: Manchester, the second city of the UK and the centre of the economic “Northern Powerhouse”, is a thriving cosmopolitan city built upon an industrious legacy. Manchester is the “Best UK City to Live” according to Economist 2013, 2014 & 2015 and Home to 80 of the FTSE 100 (top 100 companies listed on UK Stock Exchange). Manchester Airport provides flights to over 220 destinations, more than any other airport in UK.
Ancoats Gardens comprises of 155 high-specification residential units on 14 floors with 27 car parking spaces. Apartments range from one, two and three bedrooms with a private garden, an exclusive on-site gym, a coffee lounge and shared social space for residents.
This brand new residential development is just 7 minutes walk from Manchester’s Victoria Station, 10 minutes walk from Piccadilly Station and less than 300 metres from NOMA — a revolutionary regeneration project bringing prosperous new businesses to the Ancoats area. It is also just next to Northern Quarters – known as Manchester’s Creative District.
Combining high-quality finishes and cutting-edge low-carbon technologies, the developer, Beech Holdings, has a strong track record of producing residential buildings which generate strong demand from tenants, investors and occupiers. The company has won prestigious national awards for its ecological approach to creating smartly designed apartments for the modern tenant and is one of the largest developers in Manchester.
Ancoats Gardens is scheduled for completion by the end of 2020 and every apartment is delivered fully-furnished and ready to move-in to. Super attractive Prices from only £2xxK. Limited Units available.
ANCOATS GARDENS MANCHESTER PROJECT INFORMATION
|Development||Ancoats Gardens Manchester|
|Description||Designed with community and sustainability at the forefront, Ancoats Gardens will offer a
unique, social, living experience or Manchester’s growing population of professionals. The
use of sustainable, low-carbon technologies means that Ancoats Gardens will be one of
Manchester’s most energy-efficient developments, which offers a benefit to investors
and occupiers of an enhanced rental yield and future proof investment.
|Total No. of Units||155 Residential Units (see below for breakdown)|
|Total No. of Carparks||27|
|Expected TOP Date||Quarter 4 2020|
|Unit Mix||1- 3 Bedroom|
|Indicative Pricing||From £229,714|
|Sales Package||Fully Furnished Unit|
|Unit Type||Unit Size||No. of Units||Indicative Price Guide|
|1 Bedroom||498 sqft||TBA||From £229,714|
|2 Bedroom||773 sqft||TBA||From £317,143|
|3 Bedroom Penthouse||1,215 sqft||TBA||From £574,286|
|Total Units:||155 units|
The Beech Group is wholly owned and run by Stephen Beech, a Manchester born and bred property pioneer and green technology ambassador. With his student lettings business, Beech Properties, he’s been a successful property developer and landlord since 2001. In 2013, he turned his attention to Manchester city centre, acquiring derelict buildings and renovating them into low carbon, high design apartments. His aim is to bring unloved historic buildings back to useful purpose and provide affordable high standard apartments to new graduates and young professionals. Our state-of-the-art headquarters are located on Oxford Street in Manchester city centre. As well as achieving numerous awards Beech holdings have been recognised by both UK Prime Minister David Cameron and H.R.H Prince Charles for their dedication to environmentally friendly construction.
ANCOATS GARDENS MANCHESTER LOCATION
Ancoats is the city centre neighbourhood that every 20-something wants to live in. Graced with artisan eateries, independent coffee shops and creative media startups, it was recently regarded as one of The New York Times’ top 20 coolest places to live in the UK. The sociability and desirability of the area also resulted in The Times newspaper calling Ancoats the 2nd coolest place live in the UK in 2017.
Ancoats is located next to the Northern Quarter area of the city centre. It is a highly accessible and connected place to live. Manchester Piccadilly train station and Manchester Victoria train station are both within 10 minutes’ walk of Ancoats, providing links to London and the rest of the UK.
The area boasts several public open spaces. Significant investment has gone into places nearby such as New Islington Marina and Cutting Room Square which are both places where local residents and workers choose to socialise and relax. The local tram stop at Victoria Station is also a short walk away, connecting the area to the wider Manchester area.
The Ancoats area in Manchester is projected to grow at a fast rate due to the high number of digital and professional services businesses in the nearby Northern Quarter of the city. There is currently a lack of good-quality housing in the Ancoats area to meet increasing demand from young professionals looking for rental accommodation with building facilities included. For this reason rental yields, occupancy rates and capital growth at Ancoats Gardens are projected to be particularly strong.
ANCOATS GARDENS MANCHESTER GALLERIES / FACILITIES
ANCOATS GARDEN MANCHESTER TYPICAL FLOOR PLAN
ANCOATS GARDEN MANCHESTER PAYMENT SCHEDULE / SALES PACKAGE
- Reservation fee of £5,000 to reserve a unit
- 10% payment upon exchange of contract (within 21-28 days)
- 10% payment in Jan 2019 (construction starts)
- 5% payment upon completion of Ceiling and Flooring
- Balance 75% payment payable upon completion (estimated Q4 2020)
- Fully Furnished with High Specifications
- Free Legal Subsidy (up to £1,200 only for bookings before/on official launch day)
- Special Letting and Management fee of 9%
ANCOATS GARDEN MANCHESTER – REGISTER FOR THE LATEST UPDATES AND VVIP DISCOUNTS
It is important to only engage the Official Direct Developer Sales Team to assist you. There are several complex procedures and key factors to consider before committing to purchase a unit. Rest assured that all our representatives are certified, well-trained and committed to deliver. By engaging the Official Direct Developer Sales Team, you will also enjoy the best possible direct developer price. There is no commission required to be paid.
SMS/Whatsapp “Ancoats Garden” to +65-90272297 or simply fill up the VVIP contact form to register for the latest updates!
VVIP REGISTRATION FORM
Disclaimer: Regulated by CEA. All forms of investments carry risks, including the risk of losing all of the invested amount. Such activities may not be suitable for everyone. Any overseas investment carry additional financial, regulatory and legal risks. Investors are advised to do the necessary checks and research on the investment beforehand. Details of Guaranteed Rental Returns (if any) will be accompanied with the respective Sales and Purchase Agreement.