Aspire Asoke Ratchada – New Freehold Condominium by AP Thailand with First Ever Colonial Inspired Concept. Located minutes from Rama 9 (Bangkok New CBD) and Thailand Cultural Centre from only S$90K!!
First Global Launch – Enjoy Attractive VVIP Prices and Discounts! Secure your Choice Units Now. Limited Units Allocated for Foreigners!!
Register Now for VVIP Preview- Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Units available from only S$9xK (indicative). Limited Units Available!! Deferred Payment
SMS/Whatsapp “Aspire Asoke Ratchada to +65-90272297 to find out more about this Rare Opportunity!
ASPIRE ASOKE RATCHADA PROJECT INFORMATION
|Development||Aspire Asoke Ratchada|
|Project Information||6 Blocks of 8-Storey (Residential)
1 Block of 2 Storey (Commercial)
|Location||Soi Sutthiporn, Dindang District|
|Tenure||Freehold (Foreigners Eligible)|
|Total No. of Units||1025 (Residential) + 3 (Commercial)|
|Total No. of Carparks||TBA|
|Expected TOP Date||Aug 2020|
|Unit Mix||Studio - 2 Bed|
|Indicative Pricing||From S$9xK|
|Furniture & Fixtures||Fully Fitted|
ASPIRE ASOKE RATCHADA LOCATION
Aspire Asoke-Ratchada is located in Ratchada-Rama IX, Bangkok’s new CBD. The Ratchada-Rama IX area is home to the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) and many of Bangkok’s newest Grade A office buildings, attracting leading public listed Thai companies and multinational corporations to set up their base here. Popular shopping malls, department stores, night markets, restaurants, and cafes make the area an extremely vibrant location to live, work and play.
- Nestled between Thailand Cultural Centre and Bangkok New Central Business District RAMA 9
- Approx 5 -7 minutes walk to China Embassy
- Within walking distance to many Grade A Offices such as AIA, Stock Exchange of Thailand, G Tower and many Shopping Malls such as Central Rama 9, Esplanade, The Street Ratchada
- Wide Array of Amenities – Shopping Malls, Restaurants, Grade A Offices, Embassy etc
- Approx 10 -15 minutes walk to RAMA 9 and Thai Cultural Centre MRT
ASPIRE ASOKE RATCHADA – REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR PRIORITY ACCESS AND VVIP DISCOUNTS ON PREVIEW DAY.
It is important to only engage the Official Direct Developer Sales Team to assist you. There are several complex procedures and key factors to consider before committing to purchase a unit. Rest assured that all our representatives are certified, well-trained and committed to deliver. By engaging the Official Direct Developer Sales Team, you will also enjoy the best possible direct developer price. There is no commission required to be paid.
SMS/Whatapps “Aspire Asoke Ratchada” to+6590272297 to find out more!
RAMA 9 NEW CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT
- Grand Rama 9 CBD : G Tower, UNILIVER House, Central Plaza Rama 9, Ninth Towers, New World Hotel Grand Rama 9, The Shoppes Grande Rama 9
- Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET), AIA Capital Centre, Embassy of China, Grand Mercure Hotel, Fortune Town, Explanade Shopping Mall, The Streets Ratchada, Night Train Market Ratchada, Show DC Mall, RCA Lifestype
- PhaRam 9 Hospital, PIyavet Hospital, Bangkok Hospital, Rutnin Eye Hospital, Asoke Skin Hospital
- Wattana Wittaya Academy, Srinakharinwirot University
- Asoke CBD : Terminal 21, Exchange Tower, SINGHA Complex
ASPIRE ASOKE RATCHADA TYPICAL SITE/ FLOOR PLAN
ASPIRE ASOKE RATCHADA INDICATIVE PRICES / PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Indicative Prices (Level 2 and 7)
- Studio (25sqm) From S$90K / THB2.145m
- 1 Bedroom (30-35sqm) From S$114K / THB2.712m
- 2 Bedroom (49.5 -51sqm) From S$195K / THB4.64m
- S$2,000 Booking Fee in the form of cheque payable to “Huttons International Pte Ltd” (refundable after first downpayment)
- 20% of the Purchase Price as downpayment within 7-14 days of reservation
- Balance 80% Deferred and payable on completion date (estimated 2021)
Sales Package (subject to confirmation):
- Special VVIP Discount only for Preview Launch
- Maintenance Fee THB57 per sqm/month (pay annually)
- Sinking Fund THB500 per sqm (one-time payment)
- 2% Transfer Fees on Registered Value
- THB2,000 – Estimated Admin Charges
- THB4,000 – Estimated Electrical Activation Charges
TAXES FOR BANGKOK PROPERTY
|Category||Sale of freehold land and property||Liability to tax|
|Transfer fee||2% of official appraised value||Seller/Buyer|
|Specific business tax (applicable only within 1st 5 years of ownership)||3.3% of official appraised value or the contracted sale price, whichever is the higher or N.A.||Seller|
|Stamp duty (applicable from 6 years of ownership)||0.5% of official appraised value or the contracted sale price, whichever is the higher or N.A.||Seller|
|Withholding tax||If seller is company: 1% of official appraised value or the contracted sale price, whichever is the higher or N.A.|
If seller is individual: 5% – 35% of official appraised value or the contracted sale price, whichever is the higher or N.A.
The following table lists out the personal income tax rates in Thailand;
|Taxable Income (Thai Bhat)||Tax Rate|
|More than 150,000 but less than 300,000||5|
|More than 300,000 but less than 500,000||10|
|More than 500,000 but less than 750,000||15|
|More than 750,000 but less than 1,000,000||20
|More than 1,000,000 but less than 2,000,000||25|
|More than 2,000,000 but less than 4,000,000||30|
*For General Guide – A 10m Thai Bhat Property – typical tax rates if you sell within the first 5 years is around 5.5%.
VVIP REGISTRATION FORM
Last Updated: 23/02/2019
Disclaimer: All forms of investments carry risks, including the risk of losing all of the invested amount. Such activities may not be suitable for everyone. Any overseas investment carry additional financial, regulatory and legal risks. Investors are advised to do the necessary checks and research on the investment beforehand. Details of Guaranteed Rental Returns (if any) will be accompanied with the respective Sales and Purchase Agreement.