- 04/05/2018: De La Sol HCMC, Vietnam by CapitaLand Indicative Pricing from S$2xxK! Limited Units – Strong Local Interest.
- 01/05/2018: De La Sol HCMC, Vietnam by CapitaLand Site Plan / Floor Plan Updated. Launching very soon! Attractive Pricing only for Preview Day.
- 07/02/2018: De La Sol (also known as Summer Residences) in District 4, Ho Chi Minh City by Singapore Listed Developer CapitaLand Launching Soon. Dual Key Units available. Register your interest NOW for VVIP Preview, Discounts and Latest Updates.
- 16/11/2017: CapitaLand has bought a 14,474 square metre site in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, for US$38.9 million (S$53.5 million), to develop into residences that it estimates will be worth US$177 million.
De La Sol is an upcoming Condominium in District 4, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam by Singapore Listed Developer CapitaLand. It is CapitaLand’s 11th residential development in the country and ninth in Ho Chi Minh. The 1.45 hectare site will be developed into an 482-unit Residential Development with a Retail component, with views of the Saigon River and City Skyline. Based on the vibrancy, energy and dynamic qualities of music, De La Sol is THE PLACE to live in and be seen in – at the CBD Lite – with active facilities and Instagram-worthy surroundings, for a young and vibrant lifestyle. Here in De La Sol, you live to the beat and find the rhythm in every day.
De La Sol will comprise of three 23-storey towers, split into two single blocks and one triple block, with retail units on the lower floors. The average size of each apartment will be about 79sqm. DeLaSol (Summer Residences) will introduce dual-key apartments (for the very first time in HCMC) to cater to the young and vibrant rental market in District 4, and to attract potential investors.
De La Sol offers full condominium facilities which includes a 50-metre Lap Pool, SPA Pool, Party Pavilion, Gym, Function Room, BBQ Deck, Gardens, and Playgrounds. These common spaces are conducive for social gatherings and interaction. In a lush greenery setting achieved through the use of natural elements in treatment and design, the landscaped deck is a definitive oasis for the residents.
CapitaLand is one of Asia’s largest real estate companies. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, it is an owner and manager of a global portfolio more than S$88 billion as at 31 December 2017, comprising integrated developments, shopping malls, serviced residences, offices, homes, real estate investment trusts (REITs) and funds. Present across more than 150 cities in over 30 countries, the Group focuses on Singapore and China as core markets, while it continues to expand in markets such as Vietnam and Indonesia. Vietnam is one of CapitaLand’s key markets in Asia. The real estate market in Vietnam is supported by the country’s strong economic growth, rapid urbanisation and a young and growing population. CapitaLand is committed to being a long-term real estate developer in the country.
CapitaLand Group’s current presence in Vietnam is in the seven major cities – Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Hai Phong, Ha Long, Da Nang, Binh Duong, and Nha Trang in the residential and serviced residences sectors. In the residential sector, CapitaLand has a portfolio of close to 9,100 quality homes across nine residential projects in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. In the serviced residence sector, its wholly-owned serviced residence business unit. The Ascott Limited, has a portfolio of more than 4,600 apartment units in 21 properties across the seven major cities, making it the largest international serviced residence owner-operator in the country.
De La Sol HCMC Project Information
|Development||De La Sol (Summer Residences)|
|Location||01 Ton That Thuyet Road, District 4 HCMC|
|Tenure||Freehold for Local Vietnamese
50+ years for Foreigners
|Site Area||14,474 sqm|
|Total No. of Units||482 (Estimated)|
|No. of Storey||23 Storey (Highest)|
|Unit Mix||1 - 3 Bedrooms Units. See below for detailed breakdown|
|Total No. of Carparks||To be Advised|
|Expected TOP Date||Estimated 4Q 2020|
|Indicative Pricing||To Be Advised|
De La Sol HCMC Location
DeLaSol (Summer Residences) is strategically located at the heart of District 4, HCMC which is approx 5 minutes drive away from District 1 – The Current Central Business District. It is flanked by District 7 which is another established/matured districts with Shopping Malls, International Schools and Commercial Offices. District 4 was formerly a port city and has been transformed into a residential neighbourhood with a plethora of dining options and lifestyle offerings.
The development is just a short walk away to a myriad of lifestyle facilities including Khanh Hoi Football Club, Museum of Revolutionary History, Vietnam Bankers Association, Tan Hung Hospital, Sai Gon River Tunnel Park, Ton That Thuyet Market and Reputable Local Schools such as Nguyen Hue Secondary School, Ba Dinh Secondary School, HCM University of Law, HCMC Educational University and University of Science.
- Surrounded by River & Park – enjoy fresh environment
- One of the Fastest Developed Districts and will be one of the important Trade Hub for HCMC
- 3 Mins drive to “Wall Street” of HCMC
- 5 minutes drive to “Chinatown D5” – known for its cultural and cuisine
- 10 minutes to New CBD at District 2 – Well served for D4 Future Residents
De La Sol HCMC Wide Array of Facilities
De La Sol HCMC Site Plan
De La Sol HCMC Typical Floor Plan
De La Sol HCMC Indicative Pricing
Unit Type Unit Size No. of Units Indicative Pricing (US$)
1 Bedroom 60 sqm TBA $180,000 to $210,000
2 Bedroom 72 - 78 sqm TBA $216,000 to $273,000
2 Bedroom Dual Key 84 sqm TBA $252,000 to $294,000
3 Bedroom 93 sqm TBA $279,000 to $325,500
3 Bedroom Dual Key 100 sqm TBA $300,000 to $350,000
3 Bedroom Trio Key 86 sqm TBA $258,000 to $301,000
Penthouse TBA TBA
- Deposit/Booking fee of S$5K
- 1st 10% payable within 3 days of booking (refund S$5K)
- Next 10% payable by 31st Jan 2019 (Sign SPA est)
- Next 10% payable by 30th June 2019
- Next 10% payable by 31st Dec 2019
- Next 10% payable by 30th June 2020
- Balance 45% payable on Handover (estimated Q4 2020)
- Final 5% upon Pink Book (Title Deed) in approximately 6 months – 1 year after Handover
Why Invest in De La Sol HCMC?
- Developed by Singapore Listed Developer CapitaLand with Excellent Track Records
- First International Developer in Prime District 4 (Prime Sites used to be reserved only for Local Developers)
- Connectivity and Convenience to Key Districts (D1, D2, D7).
- Designed and Branded with a unique Music Concept.
- State of the art facilities with more than 50 facilities & design features offering residents a unique and refreshing lifestyle
- First Ever Dual and Triple Key units with full kitchen and intercom for +1 and +2 units.
- Fully finished units with fittings such as Smart Lock for convenient rentals.
- Common amenities: 100% Power backup, water filtration, 4 levels of security, solar panels and fire prevention measures.
- Potential High Rental Yield with First Ever Dual Key and Triple Key Concept.
DE LA SOL (SUMMER RESIDENCES) HCMC – REGISTER FOR THE LATEST UPDATES AND VVIP DISCOUNTS
It is important to only engage the Official Direct Developer Sales Team to assist you. There are several complex procedures and key factors to consider before committing to purchase a unit. Rest assured that all our representatives are certified, well-trained and committed to deliver. By engaging the Official Direct Developer Sales Team, you will also enjoy the best possible direct developer price. There is no commission required to be paid.
SMS/Whatsapp “Summer Residences HCMC” to +65-90272297 or simply fill up the VVIP contact form to register for the latest updates!
VVIP REGISTRATION FORM
Last Updated: 18/04/2018
Disclaimer: All forms of investments carry risks, including the risk of losing all of the invested amount. Such activities may not be suitable for everyone. Any overseas investment carry additional financial, regulatory and legal risks. Investors are advised to do the necessary checks and research on the investment beforehand. Details of Guaranteed Rental Returns (if any) will be accompanied with the respective Sales and Purchase Agreement.