WHY INVEST IN EPIC HOTEL AND RESIDENCE LIVERPOOL?
- Exclusive Hotel Suite Property Investment from just £109,950 / S$198K!!
- Developed by Elliot Group with Excellent Track Records in Liverpool
- 10% Assured Rental per annum for 10 years!
- 100% return over 10 years + Great Potential Capital Appreciation
- Fully Managed Income Generating Asset and Rooms delivered fully furnished
- 120% Developer Buy-Back Option in 4 years
- Located on Liverpool’s southern waterfront, 16 storeys high and boasting enviable views all the way to Snowdonia
- The first luxury hotel to emerge in Liverpool’s trendy Baltic Triangle – Home to Liverpool’s creative industries and a thriving nightlife scene with some of Liverpool’s best independent shops, bars and restaurants.
- 10 minutes walk to Liverpool’s number one shopping destination – Liverpool One
- “Liverpool is a rapidly transforming city with major regeneration activity taking place, particularly in the docklands. The city is now firmly at the top of many investor’s hit lists and looks set to outperform other regional cities in terms of price and rental growth.” Source: JLL Northern England Residential Forecasts February 2017
- Latest figures show Liverpool City Region’s Visitor Economy is now worth £4.3bn, last year welcomed over 62m visitors to the region and supports over 51,500 jobs in 2016. Liverpool also moved up the rankings to become the 5th most visited destination for overseas visitors – this is supported by hotel occupancy data which shows that last year there was a near 2% growth.
- Own one of UK’s Best Managed Income Generating Asset with No Stamp Duty, No Service Charge.
EPIC Hotel and Residence – A stunning waterfront building, designed by FCH Architects for Elliot Group will occupy one of the most prominent sites on Liverpool’s southern waterfront and provide enviable views all the way to Snowdonia. The scheme will complete the regeneration of the western end of Norfolk Street in Liverpool’s rapidly emerging Baltic district and provide a bold statement of intent for the area’s wider regeneration – and Elliot Group’s role within that.
16 storeys high, the building includes a unique hub for start-ups and technology entrepreneurs, with tenants offered free support and master-classes from some of the country’s leading advisors and entrepreneurs.
Hotel Suites are available for sale from just £109,950 and it comes with 10% Assured Rental per annum for 10 years – potentially double your investment by 100% within 10 years. The successful EPIC Aparthotel Brand has been appointed the exclusive management company of the Epic Hotel and Residence. The company is ideally positioned to manage and market your Hotel Suite on your behalf. The EPIC Aparthotel brand has an incredibly strong online marketing presence and has an experienced team in place to market the available rooms to visitors.
EPIC HOTEL AND RESIDENCE LIVERPOOL PROJECT INFORMATION
|Development||EPIC Hotel and Residence Liverpool|
|Description||16 Storey Mixed Used Development comprising of 306 Bed Hotel (C1 use), 50 Residential Apartments (C3 use), with assoicated Gym, SPA, Restaurant, Conferencing/Banqueting Facilities, Entrepreneurial Hub, Sky Lounge, Sky Lounge and associated access, servicing, basement parking and landscapping|
|Location||82-94 Norfolk Street, Liverpool, L1 0DB|
|Tenure||250 years from 2019|
|Total No. of Units||306 Hotel Units (see below for breakdown)|
|Total No. of Carparks||To be Advised|
|Expected TOP Date||Quarter 4 2019|
|Unit Mix||Traditional, Club & Club/DDA, 1 bed and 2 Bed|
|Indicative Pricing||From £109,950 / S$198K|
|Sales Package||10% Assured Rent per annum for 10 years. Fully Furnished Unit|
|Unit Type||Unit Size||Indicative Price Guide||No. of Units|
|Traditional||256 sqft||From £109,950||220
|Club & Club/DDA||386 - 389 sqft||From £129,950||57 + 11|
|1 Bed & 1 Bed/DDA||448 sqft||TBA||10 + 4|
|2 Bed Penthouse||680 sqft||TBA||4|
EPIC HOTEL AND RESIDENCE LIVERPOOL LOCATION
Boasting river and city views, the Epic Hotel and Residence is the first luxury hotel to emerge in Liverpool’s trendy Baltic Triangle. Guests will enjoy the convenience of the city centre location, with all the city’s iconic tourist attractions just moments away.
- Baltic Triangle Home to Liverpool’s creative industries and a thriving nightlife scene
- 10 minutes stroll to Liverpool’s number one shopping destination – Liverpool One
- 10 minutes stroll to Hope Street with two cathedrals at either end to explore
- Minutes walk from Liverpool’s Echo Arena and Conference Centre
- Close to Lime Street Station – The main station connecting Liverpool to every corner of the UK
- Near to Bold Street – where you’ll find some of Liverpool’s best independent shops, bars and restaurants.
- Close to RopeWalks – A thriving hub of new start up businesses.
About Liverpool’s Baltic Triangle;
Liverpool’s Baltic Triangle has been been voted the coolest place in the UK to live and has emerged as creative tech hub that has seen the number of start-up businesses swell into record-breaking figures.
Liverpool’s Baltic Triangle is a port area of the city which borders the Echo Arena, BT Convention Centre, Albert Dock, Liverpool One and Rope Walks. Its proximity to the city’s centre combined with excellent transport links and local amenities make the Baltic Triangle a sought-after area.
There is a real need to this type of hotel in the area to cater to business and leisure visitors. The Epic Hotel and Residence is perfectly located to capitalize on this demand.
GALLERIES / FACILITIES
Featuring selection of world-class hotel style facilities including;
EPIC HOTEL AND RESIDENCE LIVERPOOL TYPICAL FLOOR LEVEL PLAN
PAYMENT SCHEDULE / SALES PACKAGE
Payment Option 1
- £2,500 Reservation Deposit (Only Applicable for Sales through Huttons)
- 40% on Exchange within 28 days
- 40% due 1st Arpil 2019
- 20% balance due at Completion (Est Q2 2020) (Investors will benefit from 2% interest, accrued and used as discount off the final balance)
Payment Option 2
- £2,500 Reservation Deposit (Only Applicable for Sales through Huttons)
- 25% on Exchange within 28 days
- 25% due 1st April 2019
- 50% balance due at Completion (Est Q2 2020)
- 10% Assured Rent per annum for 10 years (10% per annum)
- Developer 120% Buy Back Option in Year 4
- Fully Furnished and Fully Managed by EPIC Hotel Group
- Stamp Duty Exempted*
EPIC HOTEL AND RESIDENCE LIVERPOOL – REGISTER FOR LATEST UPDATES AND VVIP DISCOUNTS
It is important to only engage the Official Direct Developer Sales Team to assist you. There are several complex procedures and key factors to consider before committing to purchase a unit. Rest assured that all our representatives are certified, well-trained and committed to deliver. By engaging the Official Direct Developer Sales Team, you will also enjoy the best possible direct developer price. There is no commission required to be paid.
SMS/Whatsapp “Epic Hotel and Residence Liverpool” to +65-90272297 or simply fill up the VVIP contact form to register for the latest updates!
VVIP REGISTRATION FORM
03/09/2018: Disclaimer: Regulated by CEA. All forms of investments carry risks, including the risk of losing all of the invested amount. Such activities may not be suitable for everyone. Any overseas investment carry additional financial, regulatory and legal risks. Investors are advised to do the necessary checks and research on the investment beforehand. Details of Guaranteed Rental Returns (if any) will be accompanied with the respective Sales and Purchase Agreement.