- 15/04/2019: Le Quest 1st “Forest Town” In Singapore!! Approx 500 metres to upcoming Jurong Regional Line MRT Station and Close Proximity to 🌳 Tengah Forest Town. Limited Units Left – Register at (+65)90272297 for Latest Updates and Star-buy Lists!
- 20/03/2019: Le Quest 1st “Forest Town” In Singapore!! Approx 500 metres to upcoming Jurong Regional Line MRT Station and Close Proximity to 🌳 Tengah Forest Town🌳🌲Nature’s Sanctuary🌲 Singapore’s Largest smart, sustainable town featuring the first car-free Town Centre with underground traffic!!. Limited Units Left
- 01/05/2018: Le Quest Phase 2 Launching Soon. Showflat Re-Opening on 12th May 2018. Register for Priority Access!
- 05/08/2017: Strong Response on first day of sales at Le Quest in Bukit Batok. 280 Units were sold in 1st day launch with average price @ $1,280psf! Source: The Straits Times
Le Quest will be the first mixed-use development in Bukit Batok West. The upcoming development will feature 516 private residential units (ranging from Studio to 4 bedroom units) and over 6,000 square metres of commercial space. There will be a childcare centre, supermarket (NTUC FairPrice), and a variety of eateries to meet the different palates of Bukit Batok residents. Le Quest is well accessed by major expressway, Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and arterial roads such as Bukit Batok East Avenue 3 and Bukit Batok Road. Both Bukit Batok and Bukit Gombak MRT station are also a few bus stops away. It is also near to Singapore’s 2nd Central Business District (Jurong Lake District), Upcoming SG-KL High Speed Rail, Upcoming Tengah New Town and One North Innovation Hub.
LE QUEST PROJECT INFORMATION
|Location||Bukit Batok West Ave 6 (District 23)|
|Tenure||99 years Leasehold|
|Site Area||14,696.70sqm/ Approximately 158,194 sq ft|
|Total No. of Units||516 Residential Units in 5 Blocks of 16 Storeys.
Retail Mall on the first Storey. Child Care Centre on the 3rd Storey
|Total No. of Carparks||To be Advised|
|Expected TOP Date||3rd Quarter 2020|
|Unit Mix||1-4 Bedroom|
|Indicative Pricing||1st Phase - Average Price @ $1,280psf!|
|Unit Type||Unit Size||Indicative Pricing|
|1 + Study||495 - 614 sqft||Fully SOLD|
|2 Bedroom||743 sqft||From $1.033M|
|2 Bedroom Premium||700 - 829 sqft||TBA|
|2 Bedroom Deluxe + Study||710 - 807 sqft||From $1.054M|
|3 Bedroom||818 - 936 sqft||From $1.139M|
|3 Bedroom Suite||883 sqft||TBA|
|3 Bedroom Premium||936 - 1109 sqft||From $1.371M|
|3 Bedroom Deluxe||980 - 1206 sqft||TBA|
|4 Bedroom + Study||1130 - 1313 sqft||From $1.672M|
|4 Bedroom Deluxe||1313 - 1528 sqft||TBA|
LE QUEST LOCATION
Le Quest is well accessed by major expressway, Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and arterial roads such as Bukit Batok East Avenue 3 and Bukit Batok Road. Both Bukit Batok and Bukit Gombak MRT station are also a few bus stops away. It is also near to Singapore’s 2nd Central Business District (Jurong Lake District), Upcoming SG-KL High Speed Rail, Upcoming Tengah New Town and One North Innovation Hub. Latest Updates: Le Quest is approx 500 metres to upcoming Jurong Regional MRT Station!!!
The residents of Le Quest will also enjoy the privilege of lifetime conveniences at the door steps. Besides that, Le Quest is also just a short distance away from a wide array of amenities;
Summary of amenities within short distance from Le Quest:
- Shopping malls – West Mall, IMM, JCube, Westgate & JEM
- Community Centre – Bukit Batok Community Club, Civil Service Club @ Bukit Batok, Bukit Batok Public Library
- Park – Greenwood Park, Bukit Batok Hillside Park, Bukit Batok Central Park
- International School – Dulwich College,
- Tertiary Institution – Milennia Institute
- Junior College – Jurong Junior College
- Secondary School – Bukit Batok Secondary School
- Primary School – Princes Elizabeth Primary School, Jurong Primary School
LE QUEST SITE PLAN / TYPICAL FLOOR PLAN
WHY INVEST IN LE QUEST
- This project is sitting between Bukit Batok and Tengah new town which is recently announced by HDB under the Master Plan.
- Close proximity to Jurong Lake District (Singapore second CBD) and High Speed Terminal (SG-KL)
- Close proximity to Jurong Innovation District will transform the western part of Singapore which is beneficial to the residents at Bukit Batok
- Huge potential Capital Appreciation and Rental Yield in the future.
- Located minutes walk away from Bukit Batok MRT Station and Bukit Gombak MRT Station.
- Rare Mixed Development with F&B and Retail Outlets located within the development.
- Full condominium facilities with in house child centre to cater to young families.
- Different layouts to cater to each and very individual lifestyles and family sizes.
VVIP PREVIEW REGISTRATION FORM
ABOUT BUKIT BATOK