LATEST UPDATES ON PARC BOTANNIA
- 10/03/2019: Parc Botannia – A Home with Nature TOP 1st Half 2021. One of the lowest price psf New Condo Launch in Singapore. From only S$7xxK!!
- 10/01/2019: Tampines EC Land Provisional Tender Result at $578 psf ppr. Likely future EC selling at S$1,100 – S$1,200 psf. Parc Botannia Selling Price from only S$1,116 psf – Grab your units now. Special CNY Discounts for selected stacks!!
- 10/11/2018: PARC BOTANNIA TOP 1st Half 2021. Live, Love, and Stay Close to Nature. S$70,000 DISCOUNT ONLY AT PARC BOTANNIA, VALID TILL END NOV ONLY
- 24/02/2018: Special Lunar New Year Special Prosperity Hong Bao* for all 3 Bedroom Units. 3 Bedroom-C: $10,888, 3 Bedroom-P: $13,888. 1 Bedroom fully SOLD. 1 + S from S$640K only!
- 15/01/2018: Price will be increased with effective 22 January 2018. Faster Lock in the Unit NOW!
- 10/01/2018: 1 Bedroom (431sqft) #15-08 @ $585,000 available!! 1st Come 1st Lock in!!
- 06/01/2018: Singapore 2017 GDP grow 3.5% up from 2% growth in 2016. Singapore dollar hits more than 2 year high against US dollar in strong start to 2018. Parc Botannia – Units Selling Fast!! 1 Bedroom Last 6 Units from S$591K (431sqft).
- 05/12/2017: 1 Bedroom Last 9 Units from S$583K! Fully Efficient Layouts with no wasted space; like planter boxes/bay windows. Quality Finishes – Marble-lookalike tiles @ Master Bath; Vinyl Flooring@bedrooms
- 28/11/2017: Latest Updates: 1 Bedroom from $583K, 2 Bedroom from $778K, 3 Bedroom from $1.05m, 4 Bedroom from $1.407m and 5 Bedroom from $1.595m (private lift)
- 11/11/2017: More than 230 units out of the 250 Units Sold on Preview Day!
- 09/10/2017: Parc Botannia Tentative Showflat Opening: 28th Oct 2017, Tentative Preview Date: 11th Nov 2017. Register for showflat visit now!!
- 08/09/2017: Indicative Pricing from S$5xxK!
- 08/09/2017: Buyer’s Seminar on 8th Oct 2017 from 11am to 2pm. Topics include: Learn how Regional Centres can impact Property Prices in Singapore, What is coming up in the North East region through the transformation of Seletar Regional Centre and many more… Register via the contact form or sms/call +65 9027 2297
- 31/08/2017: Open for VVIP Showflat Registration. Register via the contact form or sms/call +65 9027 2297
- 29/08/2017: Development’s Name Confirmed – PARC BOTANNIA @ Fernvale
- 26/08/2017: Target Showflat Opening: End Oct 2017, Target Preview Launch: Nov 2017
- 25/08/2017: Preliminary Information – Total 735 Units ranging from 1 bedroom to 5 bedroom across 4 blocks. Full Condo facilities with Childcare Centre.
- 24/08/2017: Private Residential @ Fernvale – The Final Mega Blockbuster Project in 2017
Parc Botannia is an exciting development by a joint venture between Wee Hor and Sing Holdings. In the joint venture, Wee Hur being an established contractor builder and Sing Holdings being a developer, they have set forth a high standard of living for quality built.
Parc Botannia @ Fernvale location is well located next to the Thanggam LRT station, which is 1 LRT stop to The Seletar Mall, 3 LRT stops to the upcoming Sengkang Community Hospital and 4 LRT stops to Compass One. With the opening of Fernvale Street, which connects Fernvale Road and Jalan kayu, this development is conveniently located with hippy cafes and famous Singapore food along Jalan kayu. Amenities, Supermarkets and eateries are aplenty around the development.
Parc Botannia has a total of 753 units in 4 tower blocks, 22 storey high. All unit comes with quality furnishes and well planned out facility on the development. This development is set to make a storm in the Singapore Residential market with High Park Residences with more than 1000 units sold during Preview Launch. Stay Tuned for more Updates!
PARC BOTANNIA LOCATION
Parc Botannia @ Fernvale is well located next to the Thanggam LRT station, which is 1 LRT stop to The Seletar Mall, 3 LRT stops to the upcoming Sengkang Community Hospital and 4 LRT stops to Compass One. With the opening of Fernvale Street, which connects Fernvale Road and Jalan kayu, this development is conveniently located with hippy cafes and famous Singapore food along Jalan kayu. Amenities, Supermarkets and eateries are aplenty around the development.
Amenities Near Parc Botannia @ Fernvale Road
Sengkang Town Centre provides good mixed of important amenities including: KK Women’s Clinic at Sengkang, Sengkang Polyclinic, Sengkang Community Club, Sengkang Interchange, Sengkang Central Office, Sengkang Neighbourhood Police Centre and Singapore Post.
Parc Botannic @ Fernvale Road is near to many famous educational institutes such as; Nan Chiau Primary School, Sengkang Primary School, Anchor Green Primary School, Compassvale Primary School, Rivervale Primary School, CHIJ Convent, Nan Chiau High School, Pei Hwa Secondary School, Compassvale Secondary School and North Vista Secondary
Within Sengkang vicinity you can easily find shopping malls such as Compass One, The Seletar Mall, Rivervale Mall and Rivervale Plaza. Compass One is the biggest shopping malls in Sangkang, where most residents would visit, is located just beside SengKang MRT Station. The Seletar even though is slightly further away and small, but still attracts good crowd due to its good mixed of shops and services. A few mins drive away, you can reach popular malls like Waterway Point in Punggol, Greenwich V in Yio Chu Kang and Hougang Green Shopping Mall For groceries best places to pick up your needs will be Cold Storage at Compass One NTUC FAIRPRICE (FERNVALE POINT) and NTUC FAIRPRICE (SELETAR MALL)
For Pubs and Watering holes actually there aren’t many of those. Well you still can find some around like Brewbaker’s Kitchen & Bar at Anchorvale, Frienzie Bar & Bistro at Punggo, One Place Bar at Yio Chu Kang and Young’s Bar at Seletar. Leisure and Healthy Lifestyle, Sengkang has much to offer.You can visit the Sengkang Swimming Complex that comes with water theme features…. have great fun sliding down one of the eight slides, enjoy waterfalls from a BIG bucket pouring down every other minutes and a super big jacuzzi pool. Alternatively get fit at CludFitt Gym which is just at the Swimming Complex.Spend quality family time at Sengkang Floating Wetland, the largest man made floating Wetland in Singapore. Take a stroll at the Boardwalks to appreciate the scenic view, birds and fishes in its natural habitat, learn more about the Wetland ecosystem or just relax!!!
PARC BOTANNIA INDICATIVE PRICING AND UNIT MIX
Super Attractive Indicative Early Bird Price Guide (Subject to Changes)
1 BR: From $548,000
1 +S: From From $633,000
2 BR-C: From $738,000
2 BR-P: From $820,000
2+S: From $937,000
3 BR (C): From $1.04m
3 BR (P): From $1.17m
4 BR (C): From $1.3m
4 BR (P): From $1.45m
5 BR: From $1.6m
PARC BOTANNIA SITE PLAN