- 07/03/2019: *Well-located and well-priced properties like Park Colonial represent great value with room for potential capital appreciation – CNA* https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/advertorial/cooling-measures-no-barrier-to-good-buys-10741074
- 14/01/2019: Park Colonial City Fringe Condo from only S$1382 psf. Private and Exclusive Enclave. Good Potential for Capital Appreciation (opp new launch selling from S$2xxx psf).
- 11/07/2018: Park Colonial with most of Buyer’s Checklist. Door-Step to MRT, Across upcoming Shopping Mall and Transport Hub, Coveted City Fringe Address in D13 Woodleigh. Nestled in exclusive and private residential estate of heritage rich Woodleigh.
- 06/07/2018: Overwhelming Response for Park Colonial Preview Launch. Register your interest now to enjoy Preview Prices. 1 Bedroom from only $786K!!
- 18/06/2018: Park Colonial Indicative Prices is out!! 1 Bedroom from S$7xxK, 2 Bedroom from S$9xxK Only! Indicative psf from only S$14xx psf for the bigger units!
- 30/05/2018: Park Colonial Condo Project Information and Unit Mix Updated. Launching Soon – Register for VVIP Preview and Pricing.
- 24/02/2018: Woodleigh Lane Condo is officially named as Park Colonial @ Woodleigh
- 23/01/2018: Woodleigh Lane Condo Coming Soon. Register for VVIP Preview / Floor Plan / Indicative Pricing/ Showflat Details
- 14/07/2017: Residential site at Woodleigh Lane has been awarded to to CEL Unique Development Pte. Ltd.being the TOP bidder for the site. AT $700.7miion, this will translates to $1,110.09 psf per plot ratio with estimated breakeven price at $1500-$1600. Estimated selling price would therefore be in the range of $1800 psf.
- 12/07/2017: CEL Unique Development, which is 60 per cent owned by Chip Eng Seng Corp, and 40 per cent by Unique Real Estate has put in the Top Bid of $700.7 million for Woodleigh Lane 99 years leasehold site. The tender has attracted 15 bidders who is close to what analysts have predicted with offer amounts exceeding expectation.
Park Colonial Condo is an upcoming Residential Development in District 13, Singapore by CEL Unique Development Pte. Ltd. It is right next to Woodleigh MRT station (NEL) and is connected to the whole of Singapore Island via Central Expressway (CTE). This plot of land is also adjacent to Bidadari New Town and near to amenities such as Nex shopping mall, The Venue and upcoming Mixed Development by SPH and Kajima and popular schools like Maris Stella High, St. Andrew’s Secondary School, Cedar Girls School and Stamford American International School.
Park Colonial Condo consists of 805 units (1-5 bedrooms) with full condominium facilities. Expected to Launch in 2Q 2018, Park Colonial would be one of the most sought-after development in Singapore by investors and home seekers given its location in City Fringe just next to MRT Station and with the rejuvenation of Bidadari New Town.
PARK COLONIAL CONDO PROJECT INFORMATION
|Description||PROPOSED CONDOMINIUM HOUSING DEVELOPMENT COMPRISING OF 6 BLOCKS OF 14/15-STOREY APARTMENTS (TOTAL: 805 UNITS) WITH LANDSCAPE DECK, BASEMENT CAR PARK AND COMMUNAL FACILITIES ON LOT 10815X MK 17 AT WOODLEIGH LANE (TOA PAYOH PLANNING AREA)|
|Developer||CEL Unique Development Pte Ltd|
|Site Area||19,547 sq m|
|Total No. of Units||Approx 735 Residential Apartments|
|Total No. of Carparks||644 Lots (including 5 handicap lots)|
|Expected TOP Date||13th July 2022|
|Unit Mix||1-5 Bedroom|
|Indicative Pricing||From only S$7xxK|
|Unit Type||Unit Size (sqft)||No. of Units||Indicative Pricing|
|1 Bedroom||463||153||From S$786K|
|1 + Study||506||14||From S$932K|
|2 Bedroom Classic||570 – 635||157||From S$1.051M|
|2 Bedroom Deluxe||635 – 678||132||From S$1.156M|
|2 + Study||667||28||From S$1.2xxM|
|2 Bedroom DK||743||15||From S$1.437M|
|3 Bedroom Classic||915 – 980||146||From S$1.392M|
|3 Bedroom Deluxe||1,012 – 1,066||71||From S$1.649M|
|4 Bedroom Classic||1,184 – 1,249||30||From S$2.098M|
|4 Bedroom Deluxe||1,367 – 1,410||30||From S$2.259M|
|5 Bedroom Deluxe||1,712||29||From S$2.78M|
PARK COLONIAL CONDO LOCATION
Living at Park Colonial is amazing! Situated on a strategic location in Prime District 13, Park Colonial is well-connected to other parts of this beautiful Island. In terms of public transport, Park Colonial is right next to Woodleigh MRT Station, which is just 5 stations away from Dhoby Ghuat (Orchard Shopping Belt) and 7 Stations away from Raffles Place/City Hall (Central Business District) and if you are driving, Central Expressway is just round the corner.
Park Colonial is also close to numerous amenities/shopping malls/dining options such as The Venue at Potong Pasir, Nex Shopping Mall Serangoon, Heartland Mall Kovan, the upcoming mixed development by SPH and Kajima and the future Bidadari New Town. It has also some of the best schools in the vicinity like the Stamford American International School, Maris Stella High School, St. Andrew’s Secondary School, and Cedar Girls School.
Geylang Bahru Market and Food Centre, and Lorong 7 Toa Payoh Market and Food Centre, Serangoon Gardens Market and Food Centre, Kovan Market and Food Centre are all just a short drive away. The nearest supermarkets are Prime supermarket at 1 Upper Aljunied Lane and NTUC Fairprice supermarket at 110 Macpherson Road. Other recreational facilities include Potong Pasir Community club, Toa Payoh South community Club, Braddell heights community club, Serangoon community Park, Woodleigh Park and Bishan Park.
PARK COLONIAL CONDO – REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR PRIORITY ACCESS AND VVIP DISCOUNTS ON PREVIEW DAY.
It is important to only engage the Official Direct Developer Sales Team to assist you. There are several complex procedures and key factors to consider before committing to purchase a unit. Rest assured that all our representatives are certified, well-trained and committed to deliver. By engaging the Official Direct Developer Sales Team, you will also enjoy the best possible direct developer price. There is no commission required to be paid.
SMS/Whatapps “Park Colonial” +6590272297 to find out more!
PARK COLONIAL CONDO SITE PLAN / FACILITIES
PARK COLONIAL CONDO FLOOR PLAN (SELECTED LAYOUT)
VVIP PREVIEW REGISTRATION FORM
ABOUT BIDADARI NEW TOWN
Bidadari is one of only three areas targeted for residential development under the Land Use plan released by The Ministry of National Development on 31 Jan 2013, to build up to 700,000 new homes for a projected population of 6.9 million in 2030.
There are 11,000 residential homes in the pipeline for Bidadari, while Tampines North and Tengah are the other estates earmarked to be the upcoming New Towns.
Bidadari has been called “The Next Bishan”, one of the much sought after and prime residential estates in Singapore.
Bidadari is set to be transformed into a “distinctive and sustainable tranquil urban oasis”.
To that end, NParks will be building a 10ha Bidadari Park, transforming it into a peaceful retreat retaining its hilly and lush landscape, and celebrating its history and heritage. Bidadari Park will be well-connected to the HDB estates through pockets of open spaces. Part of the tree-lined Upper Aljunied Road (from Upper Serangoon Road to Vernon Park) will be converted into a heritage walk for pedestrians. It will be very pedestrian- and cyclist-friendly and have seamless connections between transport nodes and places of attraction.
To bring greater convenience to residents, a commercial development called Market Square will be built next to Woodleigh MRT station.
Here is a video by HDB highlighting some of the upcoming developments in Bidadari.