Rise Phahon Inthamara– Rare Freehold Condominium by All Inspire Development in Bangkok’s Midtown. An Emerging Hotspot near to Future Growth Area – Bang Sue Grand Station (HSR) and surrounding mega investment developments. From only S$1xxK
Launching in Singapore- Enjoy Attractive VVIP Prices and Discounts! Secure your units Now
Register Now for VVIP Preview- Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Units available from only S$14xK / THB3.4xm (indicative). Limited Units Available. Deferred Payment (30% down) – Own a Unit from Just S$3xK!
SMS/Whatsapp “Rise Phahon Inthamara” to +65-90272297 to find out more about this Rare Opportunity!
RISE PHAHON INTHAMARA PROJECT INFORMATION
|Development||Rise Phahon Inthamara|
|Project Information||High-rise 40 Storey Condominiums (3 Basement)|
|Location||Sutthisan Winitchai Road, Samsen Nai, Phayathai, Bangkok|
|Developer||All Inspire Development Public Company Limited|
|Tenure||Freehold (Foreigners Eligible)|
|Site Area||Approx 1 Rai 2 Ngan 78.2 sq.wah|
|Total No. of Units||384 Residential Units|
|Total No. of Carparks||60% (Auto Parking)|
|Expected TOP Date||Approx Dec 2021|
|Unit Mix||Studio, 1 Bed, 1 Bedroom Extra, 2 Bed and Penthouse|
|Sinking Fund – THB800 PSM ( One-time payment During Transfer)
Common Fee – THB65 PSM/ MONTH ( Annual Payment)
|Furniture & Fixtures||Fully Furnished (Only for Bookings on Launch Day)|
|Facilities||Level 35: Blade Pool & Lounge
Level 36: Sky Rise Fitness
Level 39 & 40: Star Rising Terrace / Rooftop
RISE PHAHON INTHAMARA LOCATION
- Only approx 900 metres or 10 minutes walk from BTS Saphan Kwai
- Located only 1 BTS Station away from Ari Commercial District
- Located only 3 Stations away from future Growth Area – Bang Sue Grand Station and Surrounding Mega Investment Developments
- Proximity to future transportation hub in Lat Phrao & Phahon Yothin area
- Close to BTS Saphan Khwai and BTS Ari (under the green line)
- Connected with 4 main roads – Paholyothin Road, Vipawadee Rangsit Road, Ratchadapisek, & Ratchada-Suttisan intersection
RISE PHAHON INTHAMARA – REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR PRIORITY ACCESS AND VVIP DISCOUNTS ON PREVIEW DAY.
It is important to only engage the Official Direct Developer Sales Team to assist you. There are several complex procedures and key factors to consider before committing to purchase a unit. Rest assured that all our representatives are certified, well-trained and committed to deliver. By engaging the Official Direct Developer Sales Team, you will also enjoy the best possible direct developer price. There is no commission required to be paid.
SMS/Whatapps “Rise Phahon Inthamara” +6590272297 to find out more!
WHAT’S IN THE VICINITY
FACILITIES AND LIFESTYLE
RISE PHAHON INTHAMARA TYPICAL SITE/ FLOOR PLAN
RISE PHAHON INTHAMARA INDICATIVE PRICES / PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Indicative Prices (Level 19, 22 and 25):
- Studio (25sqm) Indicative Prices from S$14xk
- 1 Bedroom (30sqm) Indicative Prices from S$16xK
- 2 Bedroom (42sqm) Indicative Prices from S$23xK
- S$2,000 cheque payable to “Huttons International Pte Ltd” as reservation fee (refundable after first downpayment)
- 30% of the Purchase Price within 5 days of Reservation
- Balance 70% + 2 % Transfer Duty payable on Completion/Handover (estimated Dec 2021)
Sales Package (subject to confirmation):
- Full Furnished Unit (Move in Condition with Furniture and Electric Appliances)
- Smart Mirror Devices
- Special VVIP Discount of THB350,000 and Early Bird Discount
TAXES FOR BANGKOK PROPERTY
|Category||Sale of freehold land and property||Liability to tax|
|Transfer fee||2% of official appraised value||Seller/Buyer|
|Specific business tax (applicable only within 1st 5 years of ownership)||3.3% of official appraised value or the contracted sale price, whichever is the higher or N.A.||Seller|
|Stamp duty (applicable from 6 years of ownership)||0.5% of official appraised value or the contracted sale price, whichever is the higher or N.A.||Seller|
|Withholding tax||If seller is company: 1% of official appraised value or the contracted sale price, whichever is the higher or N.A.|
If seller is individual: 5% – 35% of official appraised value or the contracted sale price, whichever is the higher or N.A.
The following table lists out the personal income tax rates in Thailand;
|Taxable Income (Thai Bhat)||Tax Rate|
|More than 150,000 but less than 300,000||5|
|More than 300,000 but less than 500,000||10|
|More than 500,000 but less than 750,000||15|
|More than 750,000 but less than 1,000,000||20
|More than 1,000,000 but less than 2,000,000||25|
|More than 2,000,000 but less than 4,000,000||30|
*For General Guide – A 10m Thai Bhat Property – typical tax rates if you sell within the first 5 years is around 5.5%.
VVIP REGISTRATION FORM
Last Updated: 03/07/2018
Disclaimer: All forms of investments carry risks, including the risk of losing all of the invested amount. Such activities may not be suitable for everyone. Any overseas investment carry additional financial, regulatory and legal risks. Investors are advised to do the necessary checks and research on the investment beforehand. Details of Guaranteed Rental Returns (if any) will be accompanied with the respective Sales and Purchase Agreement.