- 20/09/2018: Last 6 units up for Grabs. City Fringe Location and Super Attractive Prices from only S$975K (2+S). 6 minutes walk to Paya Lebar MRT Station!!
- 28/05/2018: Sixteen35 Residences – 1 and 2 Bedroom 100% SOLD. 1+Study from only S$802K, 2+Study from only S$895K!!
- 26/04/2018: Sixteen35 Residences – 1 Bedroom from only S$688K valid only for Preview Day Launch!! Register for Exclusive VVIP Pass to Showflat
- 19/03/2018: Sixteen35 Residences Latest Project Information: 1st Storey and Basement Carparks with swimming pool and facilities at Level 4. 1-3 Bedroom Types with Good Sizes and Layout.
- 25/02/2018: Sixteen35 Residences by Oxley @ Lor 35 Geylang [Seeking Indication of Interest]. Tentative Showflat Preview in Late March / Early April!!
Sixteen35 Residences is a New Development by Oxley Holdings at Lor 35 Geylang, District 14 , Singapore. Situated at the historical locale of the Huang Shi Zong Hui (Singapore), stands a symbol of heritage and glory. The association is founded in 1924 to provide support for clansmen who ventured to Singapore in search of a brighter future. Today, it is a landmark of a vibrant neighbourhood that bridges our past to our future.
Sixteen35 Residences represents an architectural masterpiece, poised to become an iconic landmark in the city-fringe. The luxurious mixed-use development comprises a single 5-storey block with 60 exclusive units of 1-bedroom, 1-bedroom + study, 2-bedroom premium, 2-bedroom + study, 2-bedroom + study premium and 3-bedroom units. The residence sits atop the historical Huang Shi Zong Hui (Singapore), which occupies the second and third levels. Lush landscaping combined with natural stone surfaces enhance the richness of the space. An infinity forest harmonises with the clean, classical architecture to present modern living in the woods. At the heart of it all, the exquisite wall design inspired by the Barcelona pavilion stands in stark contrast to the intricately-crafted green foliage.
Oxley Holdings Limited (“Oxley” or “the Group”) is a home-grown Singaporean property developer. Oxley is principally engaged in the business of property development and property investment. Since its inception, the Group’s accelerated growth has resulted in a burgeoning presence both locally and overseas. It now has a presence across twelve geographical markets. Oxley is listed on the Main Board of the SGX-ST and has a market capitalisation of approximately S$2.12 billion.
The Group has a diversified portfolio comprising development and investment projects in Singapore, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Cyprus, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Myanmar, Australia, Japan and Vietnam. Oxley’s expertise does not lie solely in property development; the Group also renders project management and consultancy expertise in Myanmar. Oxley’s property development portfolio encompasses choice residential, commercial and industrial projects. Key elements of the Group’s choice developments include prime locations, desirable lifestyle features and preferred designs. With a keen grasp of market sentiments and trends, Oxley has achieved remarkable growth since its inception.
As part of its strategic expansion, the Group has also entered into partnerships with reputable local and overseas developers as well as business partners. In 2013, the Group acquired a 20% stake in Galliard (Group) Limited, a leading property developer in the United Kingdom. Galliard (Group) is a property development, hospitality and management group overseeing a wide variety of developments across London and Southern England. Since then, Oxley has also acquired a 40% stake in Pindan Group Pty Ltd, an integrated project group based in Western Australia, and an 15% stake in United Engineers, a Singaporean property development and engineering company that was founded in 1912.
SIXTEEN 35 RESIDENCES PROJECT INFORMATION
|Location||16 Lorong 35 Geylang|
|Gross Floor Area (GFA)||33,600 sqft|
|Total No. of Units||60|
|Total No. of Carparks||Residential - 44 Lots (Basement) and 16 lots (Level 1)|
|Expected TOP Date||31 Dec 2023|
|Unit Mix||1-3 Bedroom|
|Indicative Pricing||From S$6xxK|
|Unit Type||Unit Size||No. of Units|
|1 Bedroom||43 - 45 sqm||10|
|1 + S||50 sqm||5|
|2 Bedroom Premium||50 sqm||5|
|2 + S||53 -62 sqm||20|
|2 + S Premium||59 - 70 sqm||15|
|3 Bedroom||74 sqm||5|
SIXTEEN35 RESIDENCES LOCATION
Stake your claim at the epicentre of four key growth areas, where rising developments are gradually transforming the vicinity. Paya Lebar Central will comprise a wealth of recreational, commercial and retail options. The Geylang Serai rejuvenation project will include a new civic centre for art and community events, alongside an exhilarating foodie experience that integrates old-world charm with new-age chic.
Located in proximity, Marina South is on track to become a cycle-friendly urban village characterized by city streets with al fresco cafes, offices, shops, grocers and salons. In addition to existing Singapore Sports Hub, Kallang Riverside Park, OneKM Mall, Kallang Wave Mall, and Leisure Park Kallang, works are underway to transform the Kallang River precinct into a 64-hectare lifestyle hub, complete with venues for water sports.
Be close to the heart of the city while enjoying the dynamic Bohemian enclave surrounding your door. The glistening skyscrapers and enigmatic nightlife of the CBD, Marina Bay Sands, Orchard Road and Bugis are no more than 15 minutes’ drive from Sixteen35 Residences. Not forgetting the world-class Marina Bay Golf Course and Changi Airport in close proximity. This is where you know you want to be.
AMENITIES AROUND SIXTEEN35 RESIDENCES
Shopping Mall :
- Paya Lebar Square
- Singpost Centre
- One KM Mall
- City Plaza
- Tanjong Katong Shopping Centre.
- NTUC FAIRPRICE
- Sheng Siong Hypermart
- Cold Storage
- Tanjong Katong Primary
- Kong Hwa School
- Macpherson Primary
- Geylang Methodist Primary
- Canossa Convent Primary
- Geylang Methodist Secondary
- Broadrick Secondary
- Chung Cheng High School
- Tanjong Katong Girls’ School
- Tanjong Katong Secondary
- Dunman High School
- Macpherson Secondary
- Canadian International School
- Chatsworth International School
- Eton House International School
International Club / Association :
- The Eurasian Association of Singapore
- Singapore Association For The Deaf
- Marina Reservoir
SIXTEEN35 RESIDENCES SITE PLAN AND FACILITIES
SIXTEEN35 RESIDENCES TYPICAL FLOOR PLAN
WHY SIXTEEN35 RESIDENCES?
- City Fringe Condo
- Walking distance to Paya Lebar and Aljunied MRT Stations
- Close to Paya Lebar Commercial Hub
- Easy access via PIE and KPE
- Strategically located near many public transport
- Wide range of amenities including entertainment and popular eateries at Geylang Serai Market and Food Centre and Old Airport Food Centre
- Shopping malls nearby include Paya Lebar Square, One KM Mall, City Plaza and Tanjong Katong Shopping Centre.
- Notable schools such as Kong Hwa School, Geylang Methodist Primary School, Broadrick Sec School and Geylang Methodist Sec School in the vicinity
- Good rental potential with demand from nearby Paya Lebar Quarter
- Attractive Low Quantum for Project in City Fringe
SIXTEEN35 RESIDENCES- REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR PRIORITY ACCESS AND VVIP DISCOUNTS ON PREVIEW DAY.
It is important to only engage the Official Direct Developer Sales Team to assist you. There are several complex procedures and key factors to consider before committing to purchase a unit. Rest assured that all our representatives are certified, well-trained and committed to deliver. By engaging the Official Direct Developer Sales Team, you will also enjoy the best possible direct developer price. There is no commission required to be paid.
SMS/Whatapps “Sixteen35 Residences” +6590272297 to find out more!