- 20/08/2018: Project Name Confirmed: The Lilium (former How Sun Park). Register for VVIP Preview and Direct Developer Discounts.
- 15/05/2018: How Sun Park New Condo Launching Soon. Register for VVIP Preview and Direct Developer Discounts.
- 30/11/2017: How Sun Park En Bloc for $81.09m to a unit of the SingHaiyi Group. The price works out to $1,092 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr), inclusive of an estimated development charge of $2.92 million.
The Lilium is a Highly Anticipated Freehold Development in District 19 Singapore. It is minutes walk to Bartley MRT Station and close Serangoon Stadium and Heartland Mall. It will be developed by SingHaiyi Group who Enbloc bought the plot of land (former How Sun Park) for $81.09m. The price works out to $1,092 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr), inclusive of an estimated development charge of $2.92 million. The break-even price for the new development is expected to be in range of $1,600 psf and the selling price is estimated to be in the range of S$2,000 psf.
The Lilium sits on a land area of 54,942.7 sq ft. It has a 1.4 plot ratio (ratio of maximum floor area to land area) and an allowable height of up to five storeys. Given the location which is walking distance to Bartley MRT Station and nestled between Serangoon and Upcoming Paya Lebar Commercial Hub – it is expected to generate overwhelming interest from both investors and home seekers.
THE LILIUM PROJECT INFORMATION
|Development||The Lilium (former How Sun Park)|
|Description||To Be Advised|
|Location||19 & 21 How Sun Avenue|
|Site Area||54,942.7 sq ft|
|Total No. of Units||To be Advised|
|Total No. of Carparks||To be Advised|
|Expected TOP Date||To be Advised|
|Unit Mix||To be Advised|
|Indicative Pricing||To Be Advised|
|Unit Type||Unit Size||No. of Units||Indicative Pricing|
THE LILIUM LOCATION
The Lilium is located at 19 & 21 How Sun Avenue, Singapore 538672, in District 19, minutes walk to Bartley MRT Station. Numerous feeder bus services are available near How Sun Park.
- Minutes walk to Bartley MRT Station, and just 2 stations away from Paya Lebar Commercial Hub
- It is also close to schools, such as Maris Stella High School, Bartley Secondary School, and Cedar Girls’ Secondary School.
- Residents can head down to the nearby Heartland Mall or Hougang Mall for amenities such as supermarkets, restaurants, banks, shops, and more.
- For vehicle owners, driving from How Sun Park to either the business hub or the vibrant Orchard Road shopping district takes 10 – 15 minutes, via Central Expressway.
THE LILIUM – REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR PRIORITY ACCESS AND VVIP DISCOUNTS ON PREVIEW DAY.
It is important to only engage the Official Direct Developer Sales Team to assist you. There are several complex procedures and key factors to consider before committing to purchase a unit. Rest assured that all our representatives are certified, well-trained and committed to deliver. By engaging the Official Direct Developer Sales Team, you will also enjoy the best possible direct developer price. There is no commission required to be paid.
SMS/Whatapps “The Lilium” +6590272297 to find out more!
THE LILIUM FLOOR PLAN / INDICATIVE PRICING COMING SOON!
VVIP PREVIEW REGISTRATION FORM